Click on the video below to play it:
(Click on the video above to play it)
A couple of days ago, I tested a WordPress plugin called WP Zero Bounce. It reduces your site’s bounce rate. Below is my full review on it…
What is a “bounce”?
A bounce is when a visitor comes to your site for the first time, they only see one page, and then they click their back button and they “bounce back” to wherever they came from (Google for example).
Industry leaders like Mashable and RocketFuel tell us that most sites on the internet have over 50% visitors leave in less than 30 seconds after they visit a site.
Two reasons why you should reduce your site’s bounce rate:
1) More profits: If people leave your site, you have lost them. But, if you can present them with something they find valuable, then they can stay longer on your site, and likely buy something from it too.
2) More SEO traffic: Google considers “bounce rate” and “time on site”, important ranking factors. A site with a high bounce rate and low time on site is considered of low quality by Google and therefore it is ranked lower. On the other hand, a site with a low bounce rate and long time on site is considered of high quality gets ranked higher.
How WP Zero Bounce works:
Basically, you enter a page URL in the plugin. If your visitors are viewing a post/page on your site and they click the back button, they will get redirected to the URL you specified:
- It works on both WordPress and static HTML sites. The plugin generates a code that you can paste before the /body tag of any external HTML page of a site you own.
- It’s “smart” and won’t redirect visitors if they just browse around your site or click a link on your site.
- You can specify different settings per individual post/page – like redirect to a different URL, or enable/disable on that post/page only.
If you want even more control, then you can upgrade to the PRO version:
The PRO version does everything the regular version does, plus:
- It can redirect the visitor if they try to close the website/browser as well. As soon their mouse cursor leaves the browser window, the visitor gets redirected.
- Redirect visitor only once in X days: If a visitor was already redirected one time in the past, then Zero Bounce PRO will not redirect them again.
- You can set several redirect URLs, and the plugin will rotate through them.
- It can redirect the visitors based on which website they came from. For example, if the visitor originally came from Google, you can choose to redirect the visitor. if the visitor originally came from Facebook, you can choose to not redirect them.
- Deactivate after X seconds: Let’s say that you consider all visitors who stay on your site for longer than 2 minutes to be “loyal” – and you don’t want to use the effect. The PRO version can do this.
- It can redirect on both mobile and desktop devices (like the regular version), but you can also set it to only redirect on desktop or only on mobile devices if you want. You can also select a different URL to redirect them to, if they are on a mobile device.
- It can disable the function “en masse” for the Homepage, Posts, or Pages.
Main drawback of WP Zero Bounce:
In the regular version, there’s no way to disable it for the Homepage only, if you are showing your WordPress site’s posts as the homepage. If you are showing one of your “pages” as your Homepage, then you can disable the plugin for that specific page, which also disable the effect on the homepage as well. The PRO version, has this feature.
So, what pages can you redirect your visitor to? Here are some ideas:
- A really high-quality post on your site, that gives a lot of value, solves a problem and establishes you as an expert.
- An opt-in page that asks for your visitor’s email, in exchange for something that they find valuable (maybe even the content mentioned in the previous point). That way, you build your list.
- A page with links to your most popular and most valuable posts.
- An honest review for a product you are an affiliate for. That way, you can make some commissions.
- Your affiliate link to a high-quality product, that is very related to the content the post they clicked back from has.
Just for fun, here’s a screenshot of my Facebook chat with Nikola Jankovic, one of the creators, as I was testing the plugin:
OTOs and Upsells:
OTO1 – $37-47: The PRO version that does everything the regular version does, but gives you much more control (details further up this page).
OTO2 – $67-$97: Developer rights to the PRO version. This allows you to get paid by customers for using the plugin on their sites. You can even create this effect even if your customers don’t use WordPress but use any other type of HTML site.
Bonuses ($632 Total value):
1) Free and Fast Traffic Formula (Value: $197)
Free and Fast Traffic Formula: Proven Methods To Generate Website Traffic Quickly, Without Paying a Cent. (Value: $197)
This bonus includes a guide, as well as 10 videos.
What you’ll discover in the guide:
- The #1 thing you have to do before getting traffic to your website. You must do this, or else all the traffic in the world won’t do you any good.
- A technique that will get you traffic by blogging a very specific way, and how to make your readership numbers blow up.
- How to use YouTube to get visitors to your sit.
- How to get traffic from iTunes.
- How to establish yourself as an expert in your industry and gain many social media followers.
- The name-dropping method – how to get some of the most influential people on the Internet to link directly to your website without even asking for a link.
How to create a viral report and have it drive traffic directly back to your website without you spending a single dime.
What you’ll discover in the videos:
Video #1: Getting Search Engine Optimized Part 1 – Choosing the Right Keywords
Video #2: Getting Search Engine Optimized Part 2 – Building Effective Backlinks
Video #3: 5 Steps to Getting Traffic via Guest Posting
Video #4: Quick and Easy YouTube Traffic
Video #5: Fast Free Forum Traffic
Video #6: Traffic From Craigslist And Other Ad Sites
Video #7: Quick And Easy Facebook Traffic
Video #8: Quick And Easy Twitter Traffic
Video #9: Getting Free Traffic via Instagram and Pinterest
Video #10: Ad Swaps For Fast Free Traffic
2) EZ SEO WordPress Plugin (Value: $47)
This easy-to-use WordPress plugin automates the SEO work on your WordPress sites.
Gets you higher search-engine rankings and more traffic.
3) WP Viral Page WordPress Plugin (Value: $67)
Build Highly Creative Viral Pages – The Perfect WP Plugin For Creating Very Cool Pages…
Below are some of the cool features:
- Slideshow Background
- Add Audio and Images
- Full Design Control
- Magical Page Effects
- And much much more…
Start Building Your Creative WordPress Blog Page Using This Plugin!
4) 3-Step Plan for Amazon Success (Value: $57)
This WordPress plugin instantly monetizes all of your blog posts at once with affiliate banners, Adsense code, etc…
Turns your WordPress site into a lead generation machine with the ability to put your opt-in form on every post.
Quickly change your offer that shows up across your blog posts immediately.
5) Easy Optin Pro WordPress Plugin (Value: $67)
Creates powerful email opt-in forms
Show your custom optin forms on any WordPress post
Increase the conversions of your email optin rate with professional email optin design..
Uses the latest web techniques to fade-in and other techniques to grab the attention of readers and get them interested in the
Use ANY email auto-responder service.
Choose the background color, customize all of the content using a simple and easy interface that only takes a few seconds..
Add your own video embed code, images and much more…
6) Internet Marketing How-To Videos (Value: $197)
- How to build your list with Aweber and Getresponse
- JVZoo and WarriorPlus
- Starting with Clickbank
- On-page and off-page SEO
- How to upload files with Filezilla
- Facebook Traffic, and Fanpages
- Youtube: How to optimize videos and drive traffic to them
- How to Find Followers on Instagram
- How to use Pinterest
- How to get Twitter followers by posting quality tweets
- How to configure your Linked-in profile for career building and how to get testimonials and endorsements
- And MUCH more – 75 videos total!
How to claim your bonuses:
1) When you are purchasing, make sure you see my JV Zoo id 6969 on the order page. If you can’t see my id, you may need to clear your browser’s cookies first.
2) Go to your JVZoo purchase dashboard.
3) Find your purchase and click the green “view details” button.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the receipt and look for a big blue button to access your bonus from me.
If for some reason you don’t see the bonus there, let me know and I’ll send it to you manually.
Early-bird discount ends in:
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them below and I’ll answer as best as I can! :-)
– – – – – – – –