Click on the video below to watch it:
(Click on the video above to watch it)
Here’s a very cool interview with Richard Branson.
He is the the founder and chairman of Virgin Group of more than 400 companies. He has an estimated net worth of $4.6 billion.
Some things I got from the interview:
1) When creating a business, initially you may care more about survival, but after you get over the initial obstacles you can use your power to really help people. And that’s when your business will skyrocket.
2) He mainly works from home and not from an “office”, so he can be around his wife and kids whom he loves very much. Your life needs to be balanced and not just be work.”
3) A leader needs to be a good listener, and not just talk all the time.
4) You are as good as the reputation you have built over the years.
5) Find people who are better than you and let them run parts of the business. Don’t criticize them. Instead, inspire them and create a “fun” atmosphere.
Watch the video and then post your thoughts below. Richard Branson is really inspiring!