Click on the video below to watch it:
(Click on the video above to watch it)
If you have an Amazon website but you are wondering why your visitors don’t buy as much as you’d like, it may be because your site looks exactly like everyone else’s.
Two of the most powerful things you can do as an affiliate are to:
a) differentiate from your competitors
b) show that you care about your visitors
One way to achieve both is to show your visitors that you have already done the research for them and that you have created a complete solution to their problem.
For example, if you have a site that sells GPS navigators for cars, you can create a bundle of the following 3 items:
- TomTom VIA 1535TM 5-Inch Bluetooth GPS Navigator
- Dashboard Mount for TomTom GPS Navigators
- Carry Case for TomTom GPS Navigators
Not only is this something that almost nobody else is doing, but this encourages your visitors to buy more, but in a stealth way. You aren’t hard-selling them on it.
An easy way to do this is to use a WordPress plugin that just became available. It’s called ComboZon, and it was created by my friend and long-time Amazon affiliate, Ryan Stevenson.
Please watch the video above, to see how to use the plugin.
You can also visit the page with the ComboZon video tutorials.
Some of the main features include:
- Set minimum and maximum price for the products that are fetched.
- Drag and drop the products around to change the order they appear.
- 90-day cookie buttons
- Live ad preview while you are creating it
- Change the design of the ads quickly and easily
Here’s an example of a ComboZon ad:
And here’s a demo page with more ComboZon ads.
Btw, this WordPress plugin has two “siblings.” The Facebook app and the Web edition. The Facebook app and the Web edition create images that can be used on any website you want, including static, non-WordPress sites, as well as Squidoo lenses.
Combozon Upgrade – Combozon Pro:
Click on the image on the left once and then click on the new image again with your “magnifying glass cursor” to see it in full size.
The personal, multi-site version costs $27 and it’s a dimesale, so price goes up all the time. After you purchase, you will be able to upgrade to Combozon Pro.
The upgrade to ComboZon Pro gives you:
1) A developer’s license of the Combozon plugin, so you can use it on client’s sites, and resell sites that use the plugin.
2) Life-time image ad hosting and daily image ad price updates for the ComboZon Web Edition and Facebook App.
3) Ryan’s strategy guide and personal recommendations for promoting Amazon affiliate product bundles and using ComboZon. You will also get a list of 525 .COM exact-match domains that can be used with this strategy, in various niches. Plus, a total of 11 keyword reports and 1,924 phrases.
The upgrade is $47, and I truly believe that this is a great deal, because now you will be able to leverage the research that Ryan has done, or even sell sites that have the plugin installed.
If you want to get access to ComboZon, use the link below. Why? Because I will also send you one of my own WordPress plugins for free (ANY one you want. Whichever you choose). You can use it to make your ComboZon site even more powerful.
Only 14 bonuses will be given. Current status: Available.
Here’s what to do now:
STEP 1: Go to ComboZon and purchase the package.
STEP 2: Please open a support ticket here.
a) For the field “Which product did you just buy?”, just type “ComboZon.”
b) For the field “Which product would you like as your bonus?”, just include the name of the WordPress plugin you want.
You should receive your bonus in less than 48 hours. :-)
If you have any comments or questions, please post them below and I’ll answer as best as I can…